Monday 6 February 2012

Genevieve Nnaji Marriage Life: “I Am Tired Of Being Single"

Genevieve Nnaji Marriage Life: “I Am Tired Of Being Single"



Ibinabo Fiberesima, one of the Nollywood Actresses voiced out last week that she needs a man to marry her. Now it is Genevieve Nnaji, a popular Nollywood image crying out loud that she is tired of being a single. “I am tired of spinsterhood o; all my friends are now married o” says Genevieve. A sure source revealed that the ace Nollywood Actress is indeed tired of being a single lady. 

We gathered that Genevieve voiced out after one of her childhood friends sent her a picture of her wedding via blackberry.
Naija-things wishes Genevieve well as she decides to find her true love.


4 comments:

She is my ideal actress. I just loive watching her movies. Love her style

At the right time u wil have what u desire

God has saved the best for her and this is yet to happen to her: Wedding.

God has saved the best for her and this is yet to happen to her: Wedding.

Post a Comment