Monday 20 February 2012

A lady breastfeeds a baby goat after the goat lost its mother

A lady breastfeeds a baby goat after the goat lost its mother


This is 100% real but happens in a Country where many strange things happen. The Country in question is India in Asia continent.

This lady takes up the role of motherhood for this goat shortly after the goat lost its mother after birth. Some ladies said they can do this as well just to safe the life of the goat.

What do you feel about this? Give your comment here. Your comments will definitely be sent to India for for correction or otherwise. 

3 comments:

I am a European, and from my point of view this picture represents an act of love and care that rarely people have been capable of! I have no right to evaluate the scene or the act that it depicts, I can only bow before it and pray someday, when I look back on my life, to see a person at least half as human and humane as this lady. I'm a woman and a composition of this kind cannot leave me indifferent!

I live in the United States, and I would do the same thing! An orphan of any species is still an orphan, in desperate need of love and nurturing!!!

Post a Comment